Friday, June 3, 2011

My Bio

Real Name: *** (sensored)

West Name: Ice Snowinter Lim

Korean Name:

Chinese Name: 林李薛

Nickname: Icey (reas: Aisi)

Birthday: *** 1998 (sensored again)

School: ***

Religion: ***

Zodiac: ***

Shio: ***

Favorite Food:  ***

Favorite Drink: ***

Favorite Color: ***

Hobby: Listening To Music, Singing, Write A Story, Learn Foreigns Languange, Dancing, Playing Drum

Lover: I’m too young to pay attention about love, I just want to think about school now 

Language That I Want To Know: English, Korean, Chinesse, Jepang, Yiddie, Bahasa

Idol: Jesus, Super Junior, Avril Lavigne, U-Kiss, SHINee, 4 Minutes, 2NE1

Also Known As: Forever Be Magnae, The 2 Tongue, SiBum’s Unofficial Daughter, White Dubu Slant-eyed, Dancing Robot, Languanges Machine, The Bleeding Face of Lee

Voice: Girl! Alto, Boy! Bass, Man! Baritone XD


Favorite Qoutation:

White is a color not a shade, so SHUT UP!

Liked:

*Winter
*Number 2
*Cat
*Rabbit
*Super Junior
*Dance
*Sing
*Try something new
*Foreign languanges


Disliked:

*Summer
*Game
*Number 9 n 6
*Math
*Crowded place
*Scream
*Shout
*Yell


Some Facts: *by other people*

*Looks like a boy
*Asocial
*One of Indigo child

No comments:

Post a Comment